626 Meet Aug 29 !!! anybody from SOCAL is welcome!!!

truWarier02

Reaction score
lol is it the hat on garfield? down the street from the tapioca express?

that one has a really small lot.

exit rosemead, go north towards lower azusa, las tunas, or huntington. the hat cross street should be broadway ave and rosemead blvd. its on the left side if you're heading north.

it's passed lower azusa but before las tunas.

jwong512

Reaction score
Maybe we could go up to the Azuza canyons afterwards? :p. I never took my Accord to the canyons yet :(.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
I'm out guys....gotta take a buddy from work somewhere this weekend for his bday along with fellow coworkers......sorry...

MrLazie1

Reaction score
Maybe we could go up to the Azuza canyons afterwards? :p. I never took my Accord to the canyons yet :(.

haha azusa canyon is pretty far and theres a lot of popo during the weekends. and if we're rolling up in a group they're going to hassle us.

jwong512

Reaction score
haha azusa canyon is pretty far and theres a lot of popo during the weekends. and if we're rolling up in a group they're going to hassle us.

Ah. I didn't realize that there were going to be police there. I went there for the first time in my friend's SI on a weekday so I didn't see any police at all. I saw a lot of people going up and parking their cars though.

MrLazie1

Reaction score
Ah. I didn't realize that there were going to be police there. I went there for the first time in my friend's SI on a weekday so I didn't see any police at all. I saw a lot of people going up and parking their cars though.

there has been since memorial day. cause a month before that, there was an accident up on there. someone in a cobra his the side of the mountain and luckily his car didnt fall off. they has to take him out by a helicopter. during the weekdays there are not so much. i was up there like 2-3 months ago and they pulled me over just cause i was slammed. and gave me a warning for my tints.

Back