626 Meet Aug 29 !!! anybody from SOCAL is welcome!!!

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
Yeah like the title says depending on the day which is best for people and before school starts lets do a meet in 626 since there is alot of us around, but for the OC guys this might be a long drive.....

so heres the update

PLEASE NO BURN OUTS OR REVS COPS DO VISIT THIS PLACE WE JUST WANNA GRAB FOOD AND CHILL

The meet will happen on Aug 29 which is a Saturday,
seems the best day for the meet, 6:00-6:30pm thats the time its gonna start, you can still come late!

here is the location:

The Hat
5505 Rosemead Blvd.
Temple City, CA 91780

and so far here are the people going:

LA people
--------------
1. truWarier (Davis)
2. Werkmeister47 (Jack)
3. XxESKIMOxX (Johnny)
4. freelucien (Lucien)
5. olivesomra (Oliver) - prefers Kohl's
6. Lrys_CG's (Larry) - maybe
7. purplehaze (Vincent)
8. iam_nas (Rick) - maybe
9. MrLazie1 (John)
10. research_001
11. Big Ant (Anthony) - maybe
12. johnnydinh701 (Johnny) - maybe
13. juicebox00 (Matt) - maybe
14. turbocayenne - maybe
15. that1redacc0rd (Dave) - trying HARD! lol
16. lilcharlie
17. jwong512 - (Johnson #2) lol
18. koreanegro

OC people
-------------
1. DrOwZee (Mike) - maybe
2. drifthobo
3. Johnson
4. BPAccord - maybe

it shares a big parking lot with Kmart(i think its still there) and Hometown Buffet so theres plenty of room for parking

Thanks Johnny and Davis for the suggestion

Last edited:

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
Re: 626 Meet Aug 29 or Aug 30

Yeah like the title says depending on the day which is best for people and before school starts lets do a meet in 626 since there is alot of us around, but for the OC guys this might be a long drive.....

this is my first time organizing this so excuse me if this is rusty

but heres the location:

Kohl's in Alhambra

1201 S. Fremont Ave
Alhambra, CA 91803

Thats the parking lot, and next door theres like starbucks/jamba juice and a couple of fastfood places we can eat, (pizza place is really good)

The exact date and time is still gonna be figured out, so guys start throwing out which days and times would be best. thanks all

Red Bricks Pizza was gone for like a year or two now. lol.

resturants that's there> starbucks, jamba, subways, Qdobos (i think that is what you call it. its mexican food). and pick up stix.

Last edited:

Werkmeister47

Reaction score

really? i thought it was still there, i went there like two days ago but i didn't bother to check, Davis have u been there recently?

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score

really? i thought it was still there, i went there like two days ago but i didn't bother to check, Davis have u been there recently?

im not davis. unless you wernt talking to me.(im johnny) the sign is still up but the resturant is gone. i live about 1/2 mile away from it (atlantic). i can double check if you would like. when im out or something. ill get back to you.

Werkmeister47

Reaction score

OH i meant Davis (truwarrior) cause he brought up this place, hmm maybe thats why i thought it was still there,

anyways Johnny would you know another spot that has a big parking lot? and food places we can eat/chill?

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score

cha for tea. and subways. but i dislike that place lol. THE HAT at rosemead/temple city. or you can get hometown buffet. as long its not Thursday for the hat because its honda ruckus night there. i dont know it doesnt really matter for me. yeah i know who davis is he is actually my friend.

Werkmeister47

Reaction score

yeah man i don't like cha for tea too, they have that stupid rule where whoever wants to sit at the table has to purchase something, and the parking lot seems dead,

actually i like The Hat on Rosemead by Hometown buffet thats not a bad place at all,

i don't know i'm just gonna edit the thread and have people throw out suggestions

truWarier02

Reaction score

yo, the hat/hometown on rosemead sounds good too and it's a bit closer for the oc people.

it's got a huge parking lot.

yeah let's do it there instead man.

time.. i'd say like 6-630 is koo.. and we can just kick it and get some grub.

Back