Akingkhan's 00 SE Sedan (56k) (10-5) Update

Akingkhan

Reaction score
**This is my Accord**

Mods:

Engine/Performance:
f23a1, Auto, Header, Matrix wires, 2 1/2" exhaust, Test pipe, 18" resonator, No muffler atm, AEM CAI.

Suspension:
NEX coilovers with Eibach 12K & 8K springs, Eibach strut bar, 17" 7R's, 205/45/17 rubber.

Interior/Ice:
2 sets of Phoenix Gold RSD5cs components, Zapco 4x50, Kicker L5 15", Zapco 2x100, Audio controls EQS, Stinger cap, Pioneer head unit, Password JDM shift boot, ??? Shift knob, Sticker bombed, Eddie Bauer Car seat, Fuzzy dice, Momo rep wheel.

Cosmetic:
Wings West W Type front & side skirts, Mugen rear lip, AVS window visors, HIC rear visor, Flat black paint, Password JDM hood risers, Side markers, 5% tint in the back & 50% front & windshield, Smoked red tail lights, Flat black housed head lights, Flat black valve cover, Benen tow hook, 6000k Hid, Oem nose mask, Yakima rack, Basketcase, Faring, 2 Sprocketrockets.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: Akingkhan (56k)

I like it.

Push those wheels out some and get a full WW kit on there that is paint matched.

Nice house.

nsjames

Reaction score

paint or plastidip?

if paint is the matte a PITA to keep clean?

that thing makes me want to go flat black on the toterhome.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Is that flat black paint? Looks like the headlights could be freshened up a bit. Tails look good tinted red. Overall the car looks mean.

Please follow Members rides format.

Last edited:

JordanZ

Reaction score

What tint percent do you have on front and back? I want to go darker in the back too

Narftastic

Reaction score

That's a nice freakin house!

The flat black looks good... I just don't like how the visors are shiny, it kinda throws off the flat black theme...

Akingkhan

Reaction score

That's a nice freakin house!

The flat black looks good... I just don't like how the visors are shiny, it kinda throws off the flat black theme...

image_zpse8639ccb.jpg

Looks better with them IMO
I was thinking of taking some 1000 grit to them to make them not shine but idk can't decide

What did you use for the hood props?
Password JDM hood spacers

Yes flat black is a PITA to keep clean specially when my car goes off road quite a bit :lawl:

As for the house just got the keys on 3-1-13 and yes it's nice

Last edited:
Back