★ Russianred's Turbo 1999 Wings West Accord Sedan! ★NO 56K★

bovodo

Reaction score
Re: Russianred's 1999 Accord Sedan [LX DEP]! *PICS NO 56K*

love that you lowered your car, but you might wanna go lower.....

coilovers if ya got the $$$$, or juss cut/heat your springs (but your shocks with go out then)

swollen_cu

Reaction score

yeah those 35 sereis seem a little too small. I run a 225/40/18 on my enkeis, and its perfect.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Thanks guys! I will get some coilovers / beefier tires, whenever the opportunity comes. New tires I won't need unless mine blow out - they have a lot of tread left. They do pull a little though due to a past alignment problem that I failed to fix, but I can live with that.

HPjunkie2007

Reaction score

how many inches in the rear and front are u dropped??because i was going to get neuspeed as well but if it only drops u to that lvl then i need to reconsider these springs because its still too much gap

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Sh*t I don't know exactly how much they drop, aside from company specs. What I can tell you though is how many finger-widths gap I have now. Remember I also have the boat-look fix with bored forks.

In the front it's a 2 finger gap, and in rear is a loose 2.5 finger or so. I'm happy with the drop. It's not slammed, but I like it that way because our driveway is a steep incline, and the roads in Oklahoma are horrendous! It is an aggressive stance, with ride good comfort, and without sacrifice of undercarriage scrapeage.

The drop is not reflected in my signature since it is old, so don't let that 4x4 sig action fool ya!
If you'd like, you can click above my sig to see my member ride pictures, the updated ones are with the springs installed.

Last edited:

zellis

Reaction score

i was woundering how eye lids looked because i was thinking about getting some...they look awesome! i think im gunna go order some carbon fiber ones now! :thumbup:

VICUNOV6

Reaction score

I lik ur fog lights and side markers dats wut am tryin 2 do next 2 my car

Back