★ Russianred's Turbo Build Thread! ★ *UPDATED 4/15* ★

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Re: Russianred's Turbo Build Thread! *UPDATED 2/7/11*

Nothing wrong with those at all actually and pretty good deal too. I would definitely go for it especially if you can talk him down a bit too.

Erik123456789

Reaction score

RC injectors rock haha, get them.. I use RC's mostly because they are high impedence injectors.. which means no resistor box haha. =p

cantafordaccord

Reaction score

Those are appear to be a used set. Looking at them in the pic you can see that theres road debris on them. If your going for bigger injectors go for injector dynamics I have been told that they will run your car like stock injectors at 1000+cc's. I would never buy injectors second hand thats just me though.

what do you need 1600cc's for?

akoutmos

Reaction score

Here is the link to the RC engineering page:
http://www.rceng.com/Peak-Hold-Injector-PB2-1600-P42C5.aspx

Thats a freakin steal though for $300. Pretty much half price. They are peak and holds though so you will need the resistor box. Even if they are used thats a good price. Can always send them back to RC engineering for cleaning if need be. Still would be cheaper.

what do you need 1600cc's for?
Great for tons of e85 and boost :D

hotaccord243

Reaction score

Here is the link to the RC engineering page:
http://www.rceng.com/Peak-Hold-Injector-PB2-1600-P42C5.aspx

Thats a freakin steal though for $300. Pretty much half price. They are peak and holds though so you will need the resistor box. Even if they are used thats a good price. Can always send them back to RC engineering for cleaning if need be. Still would be cheaper.

Great for tons of e85 and boost :D

Exactly my thoughts, cheap no matter what you do....

Also BTW I bought my 1000cc Precision injectors used for that price (just to give you a comparison).

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

ya thats definitely a great ****ing deal. my roommate paid that much for 750cc rc injectors. Plus you can get them cleaned and **** for free by your friend at deshwerks or what ever that place is called can't you?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Yeah I can ^, except that they are 'new' ;).

I'm going to go for it. One last question about them: is there a minimal limit for those? As in, would they be too big for my car now, and if there is any detriment to having such large injectors but running them lower than that area of potential. There's no way I need them that big NOW, but it will eventually get to it.

- Nikita

Last edited:

hotaccord243

Reaction score

Yeah I can ^, except that they are 'new' ;).

I'm going to go for it. One last question about them: is there a minimal limit for those? As in, would they be too big for my car now, and if there is any detriment to having such large injectors but running them lower than that area of potential. There's no way I need them that big NOW, but it will eventually get to it.

- Nikita

I would go for it!

No that will be fine, their minimum pressure will be able to run in your car just fine, the size mainly refers to maximum pressure or flow rate.

You shouldn't have any problems, they may run a little rough at low(er) fuel rates but nothing noticeable or problem causing.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Ok cool. With my fuel pressure of 42-48 psi (45 usually) I should have no problems.

Another listing came up for these:

Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors:

2011-02-18150912.jpg

I have heard ID are the BEST by far.. but these are smaller cc, and the guy is asking $400 for them. It doesn't say they are new either.

hotaccord243

Reaction score

Ok cool. With my fuel pressure of 42-48 psi (45 usually) I should have no problems.

Another listing came up for these:

Injector Dynamics 1000cc Injectors:

2011-02-18150912.jpg

I have heard ID are the BEST by far.. but these are smaller cc, and the guy is asking $400 for them. It doesn't say they are new either.

Yes. I would get the ID for the extra $100. You could always have them cleaned. They will have the best low end pressure idle and can stably run beyond the 1000cc mark no problem. Go with these instead.

Back