001Stunna's Raisin Pearl 99 Honda Accord LX+ABS 4Cyl Automatic

001Stunna

Reaction score
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! lol ugly!!!! lol
:buttkick:

ahahhahahahahha just kidding levin =p u know i think it's sick hahahaa i'm just bustin your balls lol
why must u be mean for, i thought the being ditched for 1 month was punishment enough :hide:
ps. can you like get your bum back already:poke:...crusing next to corroras is just not the same lolz
Lookin Good! btw, it's wifeyscar from TAC. That headlight conversion is tempting.
Hey Mike, thanks :)
As for the headlight retrofit if you have the time i'd say take the task at hand as its well worth it. Its time consuming but it can be done.
I can fully say though that the only reason i ever started and did mine was because of juiCyyaccOrd lol.

f15

Reaction score
your car looks great!! 001stunna

I was reading that you have an 99 LX with ABS ? that means that you have Disk in the 4 wheels right? did you car came stock that way or did you upgraded to the rear brakes?

001Stunna

Reaction score
your car looks great!! 001stunna

I was reading that you have an 99 LX with ABS ? that means that you have Disk in the 4 wheels right? did you car came stock that way or did you upgraded to the rear brakes?

Thank you :), as for the ABS its actually drums in the rear and discs in the front. Thats how it came stock though.

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
LOL cause of juicyaccord eh!!! muahahha, so i have part of your car, i'm part of your retros *smirks*

and trust me, i am itching to come back and cruise, i miss my car so much holy **** lol didn't know i'd miss her this bad!!! driving a sebring isn't the same, no mojo at all!!! ='( when i come back, i'm going cruising FO SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

001Stunna

Reaction score
LOL cause of juicyaccord eh!!! muahahha, so i have part of your car, i'm part of your retros *smirks*

and trust me, i am itching to come back and cruise, i miss my car so much holy **** lol didn't know i'd miss her this bad!!! driving a sebring isn't the same, no mojo at all!!! ='( when i come back, i'm going cruising FO SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

lolz i was waiting for you to read that and comment :jae: but yes it was because of you why i even bought not one but 2 sets of projectors lolz.

...as for missing the baby, don't worry, soon you'll be reuinted again:squintrun:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Damn! Brand new Lip kit ? Big baller Haha. Love the new pics. Time for a new sig.

Well buying a used one turned to be impossible with Cali ppl being to lazy to ship things lol; even when offered more then asking price. It ended up running me close to $1000CAD for lipkit, shipping, tax, duties, paint, gas wasted back and forth to paintshop.

And yea gotta change the sig i guess lolz

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Yeah Haha. That guy on V6p is still selling his front lip $125, want it so bad, but he wont even consider shipping.

Back