01-02 Coupe Fogs Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie

Reaction score
my amazon kit never worked. Ended up using a civic harness

What do you mean never worked?

I had planned on ordering the Amazon kit but using an OEM switch as i want functionality but you say the kit never worked? As in? The harness?

I was going to take mine to a shop to get put in so that it's done right the first time, since ive never installed fogs, i just want the comfort in knowing if something goes wrong i can have it fixed for free :boink:

The shop i use is good peoples so im good there.

Mikey

Reaction score
So what's the skinny on this? Is it still going down or what? I know we were working on a price, any answers?

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
thats what they run for on handa-accessories.com shipped

im runnin 01-03 civic with oem switch jus gotta jig up ur own harness theres a bunch of DIY on here. or ebay has those 01-02 oem style fogs for under 70 shipped

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
thats what they run for on handa-accessories.com shipped

im runnin 01-03 civic with oem switch jus gotta jig up ur own harness theres a bunch of DIY on here. or ebay has those 01-02 oem style fogs for under 70 shipped

No way. Link me to these 01-02 OEM style COUPE fog lights for 70 shipped. I don't believe it BC I've been searching for years

I'm betting you're talking about sedan fogs

Last edited:

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
damn i f'd up on this one. ur right it was 4dr's... reading is fundamental. no one makes aftermarket coupe fogs ? that darn bumper, it is sexy tho

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
It's all good. No one does. So It's either OEM, mod the sedan ones, or buy just the fog lights and make your own housings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back