01-02 Coupe Yellow fogs

Milkman

Reaction score
Looking for yellow foglights. Let me know if you have them, cant seem to find the online

Last edited:

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Re: 01-02 Coupe OEM fogs

Handa.com. i got mine from there. Supposedly oem but theyre pricey

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Try amazon as well.

Wasn't someone selling a set in the F/S thread as well?

Milkman

Reaction score

Forgot to include that i wanted the yellow lens

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

I don't think they come in Yellow lenses OEM, might have to use yellow overlay or vinyl.

This ^. Just to throw it out there I recommend that you don't buy OEM REPLACEMENT kits. I haven't heard of anyone buying oem replacements for a 6th gen but I have heard plenty of horror stories about OEM Replacement kits and their wire harness. I've actually been involved in a headache of an install on a 7th gen, I had the worst time ever. Genuine Honda kits are worth every penny.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
I don't think they come in Yellow lenses OEM, might have to use yellow overlay or vinyl.

This ^. Just to throw it out there I recommend that you don't buy OEM REPLACEMENT kits. I haven't heard of anyone buying oem replacements for a 6th gen but I have heard plenty of horror stories about OEM Replacement kits and their wire harness. I've actually been involved in a headache of an install on a 7th gen, I had the worst time ever. Genuine Honda kits are worth every penny.

+1 thats why i suggested handa.com . There a bit more expensive but come with less headache.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Back