02 Oem Fog Lights

JDM Accord 510

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions for mounting an 02 OEM Fog lights w/o using the brackets giving by Honda? They are the left/right and sub left/right brackets. Or might the dealership have them?
The 2 on the lower left is the sub brackets

SiReal

Reaction score
this is just what i went through on the weekend. No brackets...so....

I went ghetto install and this is how..

IMG_9448.jpg

IMG_9449.jpg

Even bigger, working my way out.

IMG_9452.jpg

Test fit:

IMG_9453.jpg

Transpose this design to the other side.

Then I just deadbolted the fockers, but before that I cut off the stock bracket mounts on the foglights themselves as I didnt need to use them

IMG_9456.jpg

IMG_9457.jpg

Then I deadbolted them in. Fits well and is sturdy

IMG_9463.jpg

IMG_9464.jpg

Tada!

IMG_9465.jpg

Here is a pic of them Off

IMG_9475.jpg

then On.

IMG_9481.jpg

so it only took around 1 hr to install. Very easy. I juist took my time.

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
SiReal, looks great man! :thumbsup:

I wouldn't have thought you could get away with those bolts and still have it look okay... but I was wrong!

SiReal

Reaction score
well Unfortunately i didnt take any pics of the wiring!!!

but here is what i wrote on v6p:

Basically, there are several plugs/sockets etc. they all plug into each other (i.e. into switch, into fogs) with TWO plugs remaining.. and u wonder what to do with them.. this is what:

Wiring Loom, it works fine but dont expect to plug and play into the Honda wiring loom. What you have to do is to locate the whole wiring loom inside the dash, so you minimise cutting, whilst extending only what you need to into the engine bay.

Power plugs, there are two which need power and only operate if both have power. These don't plug into anywhere else on the harness so you need to make use of them:

1. Grey plug with red wire (its got 4 holes but only one is being used. This lights the switch itself. I cut the plug off, and spliced this into the cigarette light socker power wire (black+red). Now the switch light works. Stays in the dash.

2. Brown plug with white wire - goes to the fuselink. I ran the fuselink (thicker wire) straight to the battery via extension through firewall. This is the main source of power.

Foglights:

1. You need to extend the foglight plug so that it goes through the firewall into the foglights itself. Just add a middle bit. Simple. This is so you can keep the whole original provided loom in one piece.

So total, there are two wires that go from the interior through the firewall into the engine bay. The fuselink power wire and foglight wire.

Switch itself: Didnt fit so I just stuck it at the bottom of the dash panels.

Last edited:

JDM Accord 510

Reaction score
Dam, I would have never thought of that way of installing it. Its very original, and one more thing. Where does the bolt towards the middle of the bumper secure to? Is it fasten to the left over fog plastic covering?

SiReal

Reaction score
took the car out for a wash, and water is inside one of them already. quality ebay product right there hahahah

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
fogs look real nice though....i think imma go this route if i plan on gettin that 01-02 bumper...i love how the fogs sits flush on that years bumpers

Latest posts

Back