FS: 05accord 6spd trans for sale

redhondapwns

Reaction score
The trans has about 48k on it. selling it as a rebuildable. doesn't have reverse, could be a $100 part to fix! i want $400 perfect for 6spd swap!

*prefer pick up!

*shipping would be the responsiblity of buyer to set everything up!

also have a stock clutch to go with it that has about 4k on it (i went with a spec stage clutch) give me $100

make offers??

***willing to accept trades.. video games? car stuff? let me know i might be interested.***

DSCN0009-1.jpg

JUST THE TRANS! no starter, wires, etc

Last edited:

kapesports

Reaction score
wow.. nice.. i'm around your block... wonder how many of us are around here....

TheHunter

Reaction score
I have the 06 accord tranny in my swap so this is a good part for someone looking to swap for a reasonable price. (Assuming the repair is cheap).

redhondapwns

Reaction score
I have the 06 accord tranny in my swap so this is a good part for someone looking to swap for a reasonable price. (Assuming the repair is cheap).

it def is a reasonable price but i haven't actually checked the price to get it rebuilt but i've heard of a price for the reverse bracket that people think is what's wrong with it is like $100 or someone can take it apart and get it welded back together. but that's up to their choosing.

these transmissions start at 800 with high miles. i bought my second transmission for $1000 with some what low miles.

Back