1BAD6's Skyline Gray Paint and Bodywork Thread! New pics pg9!!!

meximan16

Reaction score
Re: 1BAD6's Skyline Gray Paint and Bodywork Thread!!

i think most of us like the oem look more then the aftermarket kits because it's clean and simple. most of the kits don't flow good with the lines of our cars.

Why make a car look like a skyline if it's not a skyline? i love the way my car look even all stock from the outside, **** that martha stuart crap, my car is sexy to me just how it rolled of the line(beside the 4x4)

but it is your car, and your liking, so all i can say is good job on the on the bodywork, and i really like the color.

o and also a huge fan of the R34 best skyline ever!!

SilverAggie

Reaction score

You sound like more of a "sleeper" guy. I'm nothing of the sort; I'm a form complementing function kinda guy! A badass, high horsepowered engine in a "sleeper" is like Beyonce walking around in Martha Stewart's body to me. Just wrong!!

hahahaha :jae:

Even after this hilarious sentence I'm still a sleeper kinda guy. Love the paint choice man

1bad6

Reaction score

i think most of us like the oem look more then the aftermarket kits because it's clean and simple. most of the kits don't flow good with the lines of our cars.

Why make a car look like a skyline if it's not a skyline? i love the way my car look even all stock from the outside, **** that martha stuart crap, my car is sexy to me just how it rolled of the line(beside the 4x4)

but it is your car, and your liking, so all i can say is good job on the on the bodywork, and i really like the color.

o and also a huge fan of the R34 best skyline ever!!

LOL at the Martha Stuart rebuttal...I can dig that. I got much respect for a man who stands up for his. Yeah, it seems most folks here are the "sleeper" type. To each, their own.

What's interesting is that I actually didn't set out to make my car look like any other car...I actually just searched and searched until I found a kit I liked and a color I loved. I'm not a big fan of Skylines at all. It didn't click to me when I bought the R34 kit that it was modeled after the Skyline's and when it comes to colors, I'm EXTREMELY picky so it took a couple of months to find the shade that I was looking for. I'd looked at all kinds of colors and none REALLY grabbed me until I came across WV2...I just couldn't stop looking at it no matter what vehicle I saw it on; it just happened to be on a Skyline in the picture I posted, but I could have posted any of the others that I have...like the pic of it on a Nissan SUV or 350Z...etc.

Thanks for the compliments.

hahahaha :jae:

Even after this hilarious sentence I'm still a sleeper kinda guy. Love the paint choice man

LOL! I've got MANY more analogies for "sleepers" and every one of them is just as funny.

I can respect your preference though...sleepers are cool too.

You gotta do you and I'm not someone you could "sleep" on, so it only follows that my car wouldn't be either.

Glad you like the paint!

Tek_Rice

Reaction score

keep up the good work!

Don't build your car to please random people over the internet. If you like it, then go for it!

Keep it up! I love the way it looks

jgilley

Reaction score

Where's all this money coming from?
If you're moving drugs, send me a pm. I would like to get involved for some extra cash.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score

Man I gotta say people are gonna think haha effing ricer.....8 seconds later they WILL be speechles lol

Amazing paint choice on the coupe man. Unique for sure.

If you're moving drugs, send me a pm. I would like to get involved for some extra cash.

haha this guy :jae:

Bond4387

Reaction score

x2 lol.

LOVE everything that you've done to the car. Can't wait for the finished product!!!

1bad6

Reaction score

keep up the good work!

Don't build your car to please random people over the internet. If you like it, then go for it!

Keep it up! I love the way it looks

LOL! I'm pretty sure that at this point you can tell that I don't give a **** what folks think. I am glad you like it though.

Yezzir...I'm moving weight! LOL. I'm actually an I.T contractor in Afghanistan...not quite as mystical as moving weight, but still lucrative. I also don't have a wife or kids...which can drain the bank account very quickly.

Man I gotta say people are gonna think haha effing ricer.....8 seconds later they WILL be speechles lol

Amazing paint choice on the coupe man. Unique for sure.

haha this guy :jae:

Like Lil Wayne said, it aint "trickin" if you got it...it aint "rice" if you can back it up. A car that looks like it can perform AND can actually do it, is a complete car...neither "sleeper", nor "rice"; more like the full Lo Mien with a side of duck sauce and a drink, not just the uncooked noodles.

jgilley

Reaction score

Any chance you still have your stock fenders? I hit a deer tonight and I will come pick up. Need pass side

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

1bad6

Reaction score

Any chance you still have your stock fenders? I hit a deer tonight and I will come pick up. Need pass side

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Sure do. Along with hood, bumper, etc. PM me for info.

Everyone, I'll have new pics next week.

Back