1st Day with my 6GA

=KRAZY-K=

Reaction score
Hi everybody, my name is Kyle. My first car was a 1991 Honda Accord LX Sedan that was handed down to me from my sister after she wrecked it and got a new car. It earned the name "The Gangster Honda" because of it's looks and the loud system that i put in it. Last weekend though, I said my final goodbyes to The Gangster when I upgraded to a 2002 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Coupe. Before you go saying things about how i'm only 17 years old and my parents will buy everything for me, I saved up money over the summer working 40 hours a week at taco bell so i could buy my own car. Everything that will be done to this car will be bought and installed by me. Here's how it looks as of now.

DSCF5071.jpg

DSCF5074.jpg

2012 Civic Si Rims :flipoff:

DSCF5075.jpg

DSCF5077.jpg

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
DSCF5074.jpg

2012 Civic Si Rims :flipoff:

Huge *** gap :flipoff: lol sorry I just had to..

But paint looks clean and seems like you're off to a good start, welcome to the site.

=KRAZY-K=

Reaction score
Huge *** gap :flipoff: lol sorry I just had to..

But paint looks clean and seems like you're off to a good start, welcome to the site.

I'm looking to lower it a little bit because it does sit really high... (fails the shoe test for sure) I don't want to drop it anymore than 2" what are some good lowering springs for this

Tylers

Reaction score
I would look into tein s.tech as far as springs go.
Very clean looking for the miles.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
Id wait and go full coilover like type ones
it will do 2in drop to frame scraping drop and has the flexibility to put at any height that u find to be perfect for u

CleanWhiteHonda

Reaction score
Before you go saying things about how i'm only 17 years old and my parents will buy everything for me, I saved up money over the summer working 40 hours a week at taco bell so i could buy my own car. Everything that will be done to this car will be bought and installed by me.

Usually you won't have to worry about people making personal jabs toward you on here, but you will get people who feel the need to comment on other people's ride height..

Welcome, rims look good on there.

Back