2 Buddys at DSM shootout...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i was looking for my buddies gsx on there...didnt see it...out of the 40ish WI people in ohio, he was the only one to run.

11.4 was the quickest, 131mph the fastest...it should have nicked the 10s but the car was acting up and on bald nt555r tires. oh with c16 as well, thats why it should have been in the 10s. 486hp on 93, 530ish on c16...

ams is ftl :lawl:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
their philosophy is wrong imo...they're all about who has the biggest hp number, and putting the biggest turbo on a car. a dude up here had an evo built by them...blew it up like 4 times. he supposedly had like 600whp, but could only manage mid-high 11s. i mean, fully built, cage, slicks, 11s :ughrun:

my buddies gsx...35r, upgraded from a big 20g...still runs the stock intake manifold, and just got a bigger throttle body put on while he was at buschur. runs low 11s on pump gas.

also look who has the fastest cars, both drag and time attack (although ams actively competes, buschur here n there)...

SC2JZ300

Banned
Reaction score
./\/\ Well that just sounds like bad luck(blowing up 4 times) and a ****ty driver.

My buddys Evo(the yellow one) makes 700+ on race and ran low 10's... and thats spinning on street tires. + That evo is full interior.

In comparison, that is easily put as a ****ty driver.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My bro and his g/f were up there that weekend. Bastard didnt even tell me it was going on.

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
fast rides....the music killed the video for me though, rather just hear all that hp.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
not my pix, but someone's from widsm...if anyone cares :lawl:

yes, there is a bmw 6 cylinder in a conquest :lawl:

my broski's car launching...agx shocks/prokit...rear at 4 front at 2 lol
DSC05139.jpg

AFAccord

Reaction score
The music killed it for me as well. They also seem a little slow off the line. It'd probably help if the camera were more to the side instead of directly behind. Maybe it's the blacked out tails, but does anyone else think they look like hyundai's or kia's??

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
By hyundai's and kia's you mean cheap right?

DSM's have always looked cheap IMO, and I owned one...lol.

Back