2pic Teaser:: Mugen/Type R/DEP/woot

pattywak

Reaction score
Looks good! I recently got a type R grill and I feel like it really does the front end a lot better than the stock.

Raymond

Reaction score
lookin good bro.
any plans for some wheels anytime soon?
the stockies look clean tho with the paint on em!
Yeah, ideally I'd get some rims eventually.. Right now I just don't have the money, so the painted stockers have to make due for a while lol.
im jealous :sad:
lol!
Looks good! I recently got a type R grill and I feel like it really does the front end a lot better than the stock.
Thanks man, I like it a lot too. I just wish it were a TAD bit taller because (maybe it's just mine) it seems like it's a little smaller than the stock grille so there's more of a gap between the grille and the hood. I'm just really picky with stuff like that though lol

A-cord

Reaction score
looks good bro.. and do the TSX tops just screw onto your stock muffler tips? and how much did you get them for? i really need to cover up the 'limp penis' muffler tip.. haha

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
you guys need to order Mugen sides for the sedan from wherever you find through google...they will probably come broken...then you just e-mail them and show them pics of them broken...and get another set...then take both sets to bodyshop to have them trimmed to coupe length and plastic welded back togeter...might take a while but you'd get a set of free sideskirts out of it...:peace:

LoveLee

Reaction score
lol i really dont like the rest of the mugen kit, the sides arent that bad but i would prefer more oemish looking ones. and if i get side skirts i would have to get a rear lip and that definitely would be mugen.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
i love my mugen sides.....im still waitin to finish mah rear lip....but i saw Mikes WW rear lip and fell in love with it

Nonetheless...your car makes me really really ..........really want to get a type r grill so bad....

Back