3.2 in an 4 banger sedan?

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Sarcasm is a form of speech or writing which is bitter or cutting, being intended to taunt its target.

nexTOme

Reaction score
For anyone else who wanders into this thread thinking that it is even possible to swap a V6 into a 4cyl accord, consider the following: The shock towers are an inch or two wider in the V6 bodies than they are in a four cylinder body in order to clear the larger engine and all the associated hardware.If you want the V6 engine in your car, sell your car and buy a V6 Accord.Chas
i agree with you on "not worth it" part....
shock towers wider? i really want to know how you figured that out....imagination? :lawl:

You're so wrong its ridiculous.
If the shock towers were really that different, us I4 guys wouldn't be using oem TL-s strut bars...
You got it all wrong. We use the one's from the I4 TL-s. DUH!
(joking)
You better not joke with him bro. Seriously....
They didnt make any i4 tl's only TSX.
i cant believe no one mentioned I4 guys had to cut and extend those strut tower bars.....fail! :rofl:

You got it all wrong. We use the one's from the I4 TL-s. DUH!
(joking)
what's a sarcasm

Sarcasm is a form of speech or writing which is bitter or cutting, being intended to taunt its target.
hassan.....take a look at those two quote and see who posted it :henry:

Again...teh sarcasm was lost...
thats what made in china stuff do to hassan.....tsk tsk tsk

pyaarawala

Reaction score
i agree with you on "not worth it" part....
shock towers wider? i really want to know how you figured that out....imagination? :lawl:

i cant believe no one mentioned I4 guys had to cut and extend those strut tower bars.....fail! :rofl:

hassan.....take a look at those two quote and see who posted it :henry:

thats what made in china stuff do to hassan.....tsk tsk tsk

:seewhatyoudid:

t_boneshacone

Reaction score
i say do it, i have seen some crazy work done. i think its def possible, it just depends on whats worth it to you. i have seen guys put v8's in stock 4cyl toyota trucks. i have seen them swap in supra motors, go from a 22r-e to a 3vze, or a 5vze

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I just don't see any reason to do something like this unless you already own a v6. Most people would like to do the v6 with a 6 speed swap.

Back