$41 oil change?

98acclude

Reaction score
i can do mine free... i love working at a dealership... well i do it for free if i really need to and have no money... i usually rock mobil one... n for 5 quarts of oil it's like 40 sum dollars already. but if i dont have that much money I go to work bust out a nissan oil filter and grab the oil n go to town. lol

juicebox00

Reaction score
i can do mine free... i love working at a dealership... well i do it for free if i really need to and have no money... i usually rock mobil one... n for 5 quarts of oil it's like 40 sum dollars already. but if i dont have that much money I go to work bust out a nissan oil filter and grab the oil n go to town. lol

at walmart 5qts of mobil 1 is $20

champaned_out

Reaction score
holy shiet... i would never pay that much for a oil change... i got a shop that does my oil chane for $20 in 5-6min

jwong512

Reaction score
holy shiet... i would never pay that much for a oil change... i got a shop that does my oil chane for $20 in 5-6min

Uhh, if your shop is doing it that quick it's bad for your car. Your mechanic is leaving a ton of the old oil in your car and is mixing it with your new oil.

champaned_out

Reaction score
Uhh, if your shop is doing it that quick it's bad for your car. Your mechanic is leaving a ton of the old oil in your car and is mixing it with your new oil.

well its quicker than most shops because i make an appointment when their not busy... so i got one guy draining under the car and another mechanic pumping oil through the top.. i actually got to go under the floor and check out their work a few times... been going to this shop for awhile now, im pretty cool with one of the guys that works on my car... their definitely not plugging the drain bolt while the old oil is pouring out

Back