4cyl White Coupe

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
What's up guys, I sold my car and i was about to buy a 98 fbody trans am ws6. But i really missed my car. I have decided that i want another one. I'd like to buy a 4cyl white coupe (NO SEDANS IDC HOW MANY MORE WHORES YOU GUYS CAN FIT) preferably a ex. I'd like to h22 swap it in the future. If anyone wants to sell they're coupe pm me or if they come across one for sale pm me. And I'm very serious, Thanks guys!

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
so why did you already sell yours bro?
just got it lowered not long ago right?

Honestly got bored of it. I want something that's more fun. I've been driving my mom 6 series convertible for the time being and its so much fun. I want something that's a stick though, that moves doesn't have to be fast though, just more fun. I think I'd be accomplishing that with a h22.

kn0x47

Reaction score
lol you just sold it and now you want another one? you could have just put a 6 speed in the one you had

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I've looked and found 1. Already sold. Well I am using my phone but still I couldnt find a 4cyl coupe in white. And yea 6spd i was set on doing it but I'd rather get a 4banger, more parts and less $$$.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
why not get a prelude...? both are coupes and the prelude already comes with the h22...?

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
why not get a prelude...? both are coupes and the prelude already comes with the h22...?

Prelude looks like ****. Accord=sex if done right. Also I've been told I have the Sexiest accord on LI by every car meet I've gone too. I've sunk lots of $$$ into my black one. Just want to go for a different look with a white one. More aggressive, I want it too look like it wants to fight. Also i will VIP it.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
I want something that's a stick though, that moves doesn't have to be fast though, just more fun.

youre looking at the wrong car if this is truly what you want.

and sunk tons of money into your black coupe? where? f1 type 1's certainly arent expensive, neither are oem evo wheels that you 'got for a steal'. stop embarrassing yourself with your finger diarrhea.​

Back