4cyl White Coupe

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I want something that's a stick though, that moves doesn't have to be fast though, just more fun.

youre looking at the wrong car if this is truly what you want.

and sunk tons of money into your black coupe? where? f1 type 1's certainly arent expensive, neither are oem evo wheels that you 'got for a steal'. stop embarrassing yourself with your finger diarrhea.

If your not selling anything don't comment. Go down my list of mods and tell me I didn't do a lot to it :coffee: I am looking for another car if your here to talk about my black v6 comment on my members ride page.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
If your not selling anything don't comment. Go down my list of mods and tell me I didn't do a lot to it :coffee: I am looking for another car if your here to talk about my black v6 comment on my members ride page.

TBH, i'd say you should go get a Lexus SC300 or something. Looks sexy as hell if you can VIP it correctly, and if you get the 5speed they are fun as hell to drive.

6thGenJed

Reaction score
I'd choose a prelude over an accord coupe. Lol. Honestly only thing I like off the coupes is the 01-02 bumper.

Ocho

Reaction score
honestly, he wants your leg for that coupe..i max pay 4k...but its reallly clean..im bout to do an h22 swap in my 4d white accord... so you should def look into it!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Go down my list of mods and tell me I didn't do a lot to it

doing a lot =/= sinking lots of money...especially with all the bull**** on that 'mod' list...maybe you just bought too many stickers? :thinking:

im not here to talk about the black coupe you used to have, im here to call you on the dumb **** you say. what ever happened with the srt-4 dream? your parents didnt feel like paying that much or what?​

Hondamugen103

Reaction score
I think you want to whore some blue coupeage instead:deal:

P6250051.jpg

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Go down my list of mods and tell me I didn't do a lot to it

doing a lot =/= sinking lots of money...especially with all the bull**** on that 'mod' list...maybe you just bought too many stickers? :thinking:

im not here to talk about the black coupe you used to have, im here to call you on the dumb **** you say. what ever happened with the srt-4 dreams? your parents didnt feel like paying that much or what?

Still looking at them, if I find an accord for a better deal ill hop on that instead though. Also I'm paying for it myself? My parents are going through a divorce and have no money to just help me pay for ny car.

Back