550hp AV6 W/J30A1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egi7

Reaction score
LOL, this whole thread is funny, absolutely comical. I've been gone WAAAY too long....

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
whut. is. going. on. :ugh:

Okay, so you guys may be calling BS on him and flaming him for everything, but his GOAL is to make 550. He hasn't worked on Hondas before. If he puts up some pics of parts that he has, etc.... then I won't have much of a problem. Even if there's no chance in hell he'll even come close to those numbers, I do think that he A. owns an accord B. has spent money on parts C. probably has good intentions, but just has no way of proving anything right now.

I would like to see pics of turbo, SC, internals, ECM, etc, and then I'll be more than happy to start treating this guy with at least a shred of dignity.

And I don't give a **** what happened over at V6P.... it matters what happens here.

soooo we're still waiting. or at least I am. :coffee:

/rant

550whpAV6

Reaction score
Test...
gminton88

550whpAV6

Reaction score
ok i give up for tonight i have uploaded my pics to photobucket but i have no idea of knowing what there url is so i can transfer them to here if you guys know how that would be great and if you guys think im bsing well tell me how to do this so i can show you pics and you can shut your mouths

IcyAccord

Reaction score
whut. is. going. on. :ugh:

Okay, so you guys may be calling BS on him and flaming him for everything, but his GOAL is to make 550. He hasn't worked on Hondas before. If he puts up some pics of parts that he has, etc.... then I won't have much of a problem. Even if there's no chance in hell he'll even come close to those numbers, I do think that he A. owns an accord B. has spent money on parts C. probably has good intentions, but just has no way of proving anything right now.

I would like to see pics of turbo, SC, internals, ECM, etc, and then I'll be more than happy to start treating this guy with at least a shred of dignity.

And I don't give a **** what happened over at V6P.... it matters what happens here.

soooo we're still waiting. or at least I am. :coffee:

/rant

zzz you fail too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back