6GA Apparel design thread

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
if it's properly low, you shouldn't see any tires. :lawl:

You guys are definitely on the irght track. Stay on this and we can tweak it here and there.

My one thought:

Front should just say 6thGenAccord.com

Back should have the car and below it have the Clean. Simple. Performance.

That way it evens out the front and back, without being redundant. And also neither side is blank.

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score

You guys are definitely on the irght track. Stay on this and we can tweak it here and there.

My one thought:

That way it evens out the front and back, without being redundant. And also neither side is blank.

i concur!

jvirusvirus

Reaction score
So I was bored and I thought I'd give it a go... :naughty:

6thgenshirt.jpg

Now this is clean and simple I like:lolhitting:

Enntang.

Reaction score

let me be honest.. i like this one the most with 6thgen.com on the front...

don't get me wrong i sort of like the 'clean simple performance'.. but to be honest my car isn't that quick.. and its not going to be.. the accord isn't exactly a car that is synonymous with performance.. but i do really like the 'built not bought part' on this shirt.. i think this idea more accurately reflects our cars....

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
sedanfinalw.jpg

^ My issues with this one:
- shirt is model specific
- "built not bought" only applies to people who have done significant builds on their cars. If we want to keep this simple as Cody said, I think a more universal blanket application is more in line.
- "not your mom's car", for me, is not a slogan I would want plastered on a t-shirt. Maybe that's because I'm old, lol.

6thgenshirt.jpg

^ Not bad, but the copy and the car image are a little large in proportion to the shirt. I think something a little smaller and not centered would look better.

I'll back up my BS with a couple ideas, which will be more geared toward some of the initial suggestions in this thread, which were asking for a simpler cleaner shirt or hoodie with the 6thgenaccord logo and some sort of pictoral reference to our cars.

Regardless I am very thankful this has been put in motion, and I think it serves the site well to let newer members be walking ads for 6GA.

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
we have multiple graphics people on here and like 3 years after the first design, we can only come up with vector images? :eh:

if i could use PS for more than photos, id try to help. regardless, it needs more design and appeal. the one that matt printed out, albeit square, gave some depth and interest to the image.

how about no car on them so people won't get sand in their vagines that their exact car isn't featured? ;)

arise257

Reaction score
we have multiple graphics people on here and like 3 years after the first design, we can only come up with vector images? :eh:

if i could use PS for more than photos, id try to help. regardless, it needs more design and appeal. the one that matt printed out, albeit square, gave some depth and interest to the image.

how about no car on them so people won't get sand in their vagines that their exact car isn't featured? ;)

Vector images are WAY better for this project than anything you can pump out of Photoshop... trust me on this (10-year graphic designer). I think we need both cars on the same shirt, sedan and coupe.

I agree that everything thus far has been way under-designed. I'll do something next week, I'm booked till tuesday.

ls/low'n'slow

Reaction score

My one thought:

^ i agree

i also thought something like this would look awesome of course with an accord
2006IMEONIC.gif

Last edited:

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Vector images are WAY better for this project than anything you can pump out of Photoshop... trust me on this (10-year graphic designer). I think we need both cars on the same shirt, sedan and coupe.

I agree that everything thus far has been way under-designed. I'll do something next week, I'm booked till tuesday.

i concur also,

but 6ga.com actually itself needs a logo! (are we actually 6ga.com???) cuz we could make a graphic with the words for the front... plz ideas:thumbsup:

Back