6GA Apparel design thread

Jianizzle

Reaction score
Meh? I don't know.. haha. I really like the idea of it being simple.

FB6thgenshirt.jpg

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
we could always have both coupe & sedan on the shirt too, instead of either/or. I have an idea for the back with one in the foreground (coupe or sedan) and the other in the back maybe on jacks getting worked on, in a garage or something, but I'm not home and don't have my computer this weekend lol.

vector stuff is also the easiest to resize for printing. Costs revolve mostly around the ability to screen print. Fewer colors the better, but there are also size restraints. Screen printing is different than the printing you'd do for an "all over" design. The all over designs are usually belt-printed, and more colors that look good are usually printed with dye sublimation or direct to garment printing. All of those are significantly more expensive than screen printing.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
we could always have both coupe & sedan on the shirt too, instead of either/or. I have an idea for the back with one in the foreground (coupe or sedan) and the other in the back maybe on jacks getting worked on, in a garage or something, but I'm not home and don't have my computer this weekend lol.

lol

sedan on the front with "grocery getter" under it, and a coupe on the back with "weekend warrior" under it :rofl:

and then of course 6thgenaccord.com worked in there somewhere, haha.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Alright, in the vein of simplicity -a few ideas. These are more to suggest placement and size of text and imagery.

Sorry they're small, my photobucket uploads were not working for some reason. I'll work on that.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
^^ i like the 6thgenaccord logo on the front, is there any way you can make it look more like a 6th gen... or maybe its dead on, its kinda hard to see. Can you print the logo bigger PlZ??

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
very very nice i like all the t-shirt ideas so far. for the hoodies would be a good idea to put 6thga like runnning down the sleeves or something like that... dont mean to go off topic but what happened to the license plates that were being discussed ?

Back