6ga exclusive meet MAY 29th Palisades Mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Hey guys and dolls... im not good at planning meets so i am asking for the help of all of you... can we plan an exclusive 6GA exclusive meet in the north east... Tri state area NY, NJ, CT, RI and who ever else is willing to drive this far (maybe we'll include justin and kevin and their ugly TL lol :jae: jk )

lets discuss some possible locations. I have alot of pull at my college campus. its SUNY New Paltz exit 18 off the thruway. (its just getting passed the police which i have some pull with the chief of police, tell his dogs to lay off for a day) any other local parks and rec areas?

EDIT:
So taking into account a couple things, there are a lot of fellas that are still in school or working or what ever, May 29th is the date at palisades mall.

Last edited:

eggs

Reaction score
Re: 6ga exclusive meet

sounds like a good spot for me

good call on just a 6ga meet because no one else really has love for them

nyknick1015

Reaction score

yea every meet that ive been to in the past couple months has had a rare 6th gen sighting... i want more 6g love

nyknick1015

Reaction score

well lets discuss locations and what area is good for people who want in

nyckidd

Reaction score

I'm in also....... i'm new to this so i wanna see what its like to have the least modded 6ga and be the little man on the totem pole. Any Brooklyn 6ga members out here?

Zero-Defect

Reaction score

The reason it's hard is cus a lot of us are so separated distance-wise (the price to being as awesome as us lol). But if u guys r looking for at least some 6ga's, not to mention good food n fun, there's Joe's meet comin up in april

scrapnav6

Reaction score

dude joes meet is like almost 3 hours from me, probably moar since im probably gona get lost. don't listen to me tho ill probably be there regardless

Zero-Defect

Reaction score

Lol less of a drive to Joe's than an extra 45min-hour drive up to New Paltz (no offense Keron)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back