6th-gen Accord Quad-projector retrofit (no 56k)

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
didn't know you're 4banger Brad? all these time i thought u had v6?

Haha, yeah I have a 4-cylinder, manual transmission. When I bought my car there weren't any 6-speed swaps on v6s at the time, so I settled for the smaller engine in exchange for driving a stick.

That's why I've done the 5-lug conversion, custom exhaust, etc. It just looks like a v6 on the outside. :jae:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, sneaky guy.

i was just as surprised tho, when i found out you were a 4 cylinder too. it even feels weird to me saying youre a 4 cylinder haha.

i really wanna see these on the car too. i cant wait for pics.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
haha, sneaky guy.

i was just as surprised tho, when i found out you were a 4 cylinder too. it even feels weird to me saying youre a 4 cylinder haha.

i really wanna see these on the car too. i cant wait for pics.

Yep, here's my engine after it was taken out by the body shop:

I wish I had the funds to work over the engine, but going back to school full-time has really put a crunch on my spending. Maybe it's for the best though, by the time I'm through with college K20/24 swaps will be popular after Dre's pioneering.

Depending on Rich's response, I may not receive them until after the shrouds have been swapped out for chrome e46 shrouds rather than the current satin black painted ones. Regardless, the headlights will still be finished and in my hands before my car. *sigh*

Last edited:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Just heard back from Rich regarding my concerns, the current painted shrouds will be replaced by chrome e46 shrouds as soon as the replacements I ordered arrive.:)

That should make a big difference in their aesthetics.

Cpyro

Reaction score
I really like how they look painted tho, they look bad *** man good ****

Back