6th-gen Accord Quad-projector retrofit (no 56k)

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Damn man that's really looking hot, I can't wait to see them done and on the car.

jvirusvirus

Reaction score
Man those look swwweeeeetttt

have a question I blackhoused my headlights, how to you have the fog line chrome? is it the strip that goes on the back or did you put the fog stick back in there but cleard?.....
:thinking:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Man those look swwweeeeetttt

have a question I blackhoused my headlights, how to you have the fog line chrome? is it the strip that goes on the back or did you put the fog stick back in there but cleard?.....
:thinking:

I have no idea what you just said. lol

jvirusvirus

Reaction score
mann.....lol Dont know how else to put it lol i guess ill just have to wait and see how it looks n how i can make it work...

I just the bottom part chrome but with the fog light still ambering in the front cause I dont wanna not be seen whenever i need them on...

want them chrome but with the fog light still amber color or will it be white because of the chrome?......:thinking:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i still have no idea whats going on :lawl: we dont have fogs inside our headlights...

well i forgot to reply before...i would say use the TLs for high beams. since the s2ks (any projector, really) have a sharp cutoff, they wont do much for highs. maybe wire them so the s2ks are on low beam pattern while the TLs are on high...

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
i still have no idea whats going on :lawl: we dont have fogs inside our headlights...

well i forgot to reply before...i would say use the TLs for high beams. since the s2ks (any projector, really) have a sharp cutoff, they wont do much for highs. maybe wire them so the s2ks are on low beam pattern while the TLs are on high...

Yeah that's what's confusing me, our headlights don't have fogs. lol

Of course I'll use the TLs for high beams, they're bi-xenons so they'll be wired for both low and high beams. The other option I was referring to was whether or not I want the s2000s to be wired in conjunction with the TLs for the low beams for a 4-projector low beam, or separately so that I can choose when I want a 2-projector low beam or a 4-projector low beam. Does that make sense?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ya, thats what i was referring to :lawl: 2 pairs of some of the best projectors on at the same time would be wayyyyyyyy too much for the street...

Back