6th-gen Accord Quad-projector retrofit (no 56k)

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
lol alright well i guess that amber strip...that light down there is the bulb amber or those the amber strip make it that color.....:hide:

The amber reflector strips were replaced by aftermarket clear strips. There are no amber bulbs down there, there are lots of bright white LEDs on a custom circuit board.

If you're wanting to change the color of the stock bulb behind your stock amber strips, it won't make a difference in the color output as long as your lower strips are still amber. You'd need to buy a pair of clear strips & then replace the 168/194 bulbs behind them. Good luck.

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
I hate quad projector setups. And even though they dont appeal to me, I love how professional/clean it was done. Good **** man. :thumbsup:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Lights look badass Brad. I think your idea of wiring up the TL projectors for your low/high beams and the S2K projectors separately to a switch is a good one. You could aim the S2K projectors lower and use them as a fog light integrated into the headlight housing, a lot like the integrated fogs on my car.

Back