6th Gen Forced Induction members and their numbers

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
I put over 1100 miles on mine in one week, including 4 hours sitting in traffic on the freeway. If I were home now, it would most likely be my daily driver as well. That's why I still have cruise, A/C, and PS.

ahhh sweett... anyone else?

i was thinking more toward who has a turbo on their car for at least 50k mi or maybe over already?

Wow, Thats definitively my inspiration, a Daily, comfortable 400hp+ f23.

i also dream this ;)

hotaccord243

Reaction score

i was thinking more toward who has a turbo on their car for at least 50k mi or maybe over already?

I daily drive my Accord all summer here in MN. I've had my car turbo'd and built since 2007 on and off with a few minor motor issues and back in full force 2008 when I finally had the motor and turbo setup just right and have been improving it since then. Probably have put close to 100,000 miles (if not more) on it turbo'd starting at 250ish whp working my way up to 368whp (most recent) and now in a month or two pushing 400whp. Same turbo, manifold, exhaust, ic piping, bov, wg, etc. since '08.

Pizzaman

Reaction score
I daily drive my Accord all summer here in MN. I've had my car turbo'd and built since 2007 on and off with a few minor motor issues and back in full force 2008 when I finally had the motor and turbo setup just right and have been improving it since then. Probably have put close to 100,000 miles (if not more) on it turbo'd starting at 250ish whp working my way up to 368whp (most recent) and now in a month or two pushing 400whp. Same turbo, manifold, exhaust, ic piping, bov, wg, etc. since '08.

thats some quality miles out of your setup!

1bad6

Reaction score

i also dream this ;)

My Accord IS my daily driver...I don't have any other cars. I do have a ZX-10R, but haven't ridden it in about a year (the car is too much fun!). I've put about 30,000 miles or more on the most recent build. I live in Atlanta and my girl was living in Tennessee until a few months ago so I'd make the 3.5 hour trip there (a good portion of it is mountain accents and descents) sometimes 2 or 3 times a week for 7 or 8 months in addition to daily driving. I'd often race while I was there too. Mine also has power steering and AC.

Keep in mind it is making just shy of 500whp too.

Last edited:

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
waz up Q... how is it over sea? man... we miss u already!!! the group is getting really big ;) and I'll be boosted in a few days, yes, my k24 GONNA BE BOOSTED!!!

hehehhe... so we can have some fun with monty and carlos later ;)

well, stay safe there!!! I'll see u soon

My Accord IS my daily driver...I don't have any other cars. I do have a ZX-10R, but haven't ridden it in about a year (the car is too much fun!). I've put about 30,000 miles or more on the most recent build. I live in Atlanta and my girl was living in Tennessee until a few months ago so I'd make the 3.5 hour trip there (a good portion of it is mountain accents and descents) sometimes 2 or 3 times a week for 7 or 8 months in addition to daily driving. I'd often race while I was there too. Mine also has power steering and AC.

Keep in mind it is making just shy of 500whp too.

Pizzaman

Reaction score
waz up Q... how is it over sea? man... we miss u already!!! the group is getting really big ;) and I'll be boosted in a few days, yes, my k24 GONNA BE BOOSTED!!!

congrats on boost man!

1bad6

Reaction score

Tommy, what's up man?! It's good to hear from you...I miss you guys too!! Afghanistan is still the same...not much has changed here. Boost?? Really? I'm interested in seeing that for myself for real. That will be a bad *** ride...and you'll have a rare thing; I haven't seen any of those at all! I'll call you soon to say hi bro.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
will get the new dyno sheets tomorrow when I pick up the car,
But now making 307whp/305twq!

Back