6th gen front end on a prelude! HELP!!!!

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
I finally got all the original prelude parts i need, jus need the accord hood , 75 bucks plus tax for a brand new one_non original '01 sedan at ''galaxy' in south east la

elcatrachito14

Reaction score
I wanna see how this turns out, after seeing a lot of prelude owners tried this and giving up.. but I did see someone who did this on a 4th gen prelude.

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so you want an accord front end on your 5th gen prelude? I've seen that before.. its not difficult it you noe what you doing.. i got your rear end on my accord.

DO YOU REALLY?? THAT Is CRAZY! ID EXPECT AFTER SEEING THIS PEOPLE WOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, ANYWAYS, HAVE YOU BEEN TO PRELUDE MEETS? HEARD OF SOCALPRELUDE.COM? do you have an h22? hit people up wit your accord, then they see theyv been smoked by an h22 1!! sick

my first plan was drop the h into a civic and do the 5lug conversion to put prelude sh rims on the sleeper civic, so prelude drivers would recognize due to the familier rims.:badger: uh,,huh!

elcatrachito14

Reaction score
DO YOU REALLY?? THAT Is CRAZY! ID EXPECT AFTER SEEING THIS PEOPLE WOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, ANYWAYS, HAVE YOU BEEN TO PRELUDE MEETS? HEARD OF SOCALPRELUDE.COM? do you have an h22? hit people up wit your accord, then they see theyv been smoked by an h22 1!! sick

my first plan was drop the h into a civic and do the 5lug conversion to put prelude sh rims on the sleeper civic, so prelude drivers would recognize due to the familier rims.:badger: uh,,huh!

I still have my stock engine, I just like the looks.. don't really like to race or turbo cars etc..

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
frontend.jpg

I found this browsing online, it's photoshopped. Looks pretty good to me if you can do it right.

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
yea i kno, somone on scp posted that for me,, not bad huh?!
mine is going to be ebp, no skirts/kits, and im thinking DEEP_dish rims for the back, and not so deep dish in the front, all chrome or all gunmetal, not jus the lip chrome, got a quote for a G for some sick *** 18s, then ill do the rebuild!:andy:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
ps looks promising. subscribed.
but imo accord front end is way to short for the ludes body

Back