6th gen front end on a prelude! HELP!!!!

eggs

Reaction score
frontend.jpg

I found this browsing online, it's photoshopped. Looks pretty good to me if you can do it right.

not going to lie that looks pretty good

in for finished product.. and op your talking bout staggered rims, when you say deep dish in the rear and no so much in the front

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
not going to lie that looks pretty good

in for finished product.. and op your talking bout staggered rims, when you say deep dish in the rear and no so much in the front
staggered" is the term? cool!
So offset" is when the wheels come out further then the body,,so ima put some small muddflaps to balance the look' out.
so what? staggered_offset",? or staggered' can also be placed offset like?

Last edited:

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
so, what is the super sweet manual trans. you guys are offered,?. or offered in Europe presumably . i heard a dude say he put an euro-r accord (rare)transmission on his prelude, longer gears or somthin ratios, now that would be sick on my car!

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
staggered" is the term? cool!
So offset" is when the wheels come out further then the body,,so ima put some small muddflaps to balance the look' out.
so what? staggered_offset",? or staggered' can also be placed offset like?

You gotta do some research mang. Read

There is super super super special transmission for our cars. Forced Induction guys stick with our trans because of the longer gears.

Last edited:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
so, what is the super sweet manual trans. you guys are offered,?. or offered in Europe presumably . i heard a dude say he put an euro-r accord (rare)transmission on his prelude, longer gears or somthin ratios, now that would be sick on my car!

I'm euro-r (cl1) swapped, motor and transmission. The gears are shorter in comparison to the stock US-spec f-series transmission. I don't know if they are longer or shorter than a prelude transmission but my rpm reads 4000rpm at 80mph. I get better gas mileage on the street than on the freeway lol.

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
I'm euro-r (cl1) swapped, motor and transmission. The gears are shorter in comparison to the stock US-spec f-series transmission. I don't know if they are longer or shorter than a prelude transmission but my rpm reads 4000rpm at 80mph. I get better gas mileage on the street than on the freeway lol.
sounds automatic! In what gear are you @ 4rpm to go 80mph
that is not what i want! the H being a high compression motor, i want one with longeR gear ratios

ferns_lude

Banned
Reaction score
You gotta do some research mang. Read

There is super super super special transmission for our cars. Forced Induction guys stick with our trans because of the longer gears.

I know what im doing. :dumb: Just checking if there is a more proper term for it.
Its so super special that ima have it and you aint.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
sounds automatic! In what gear are you @ 4rpm to go 80mph
that is not what i want! the H being a high compression motor, i want one with longeR gear ratios

Nope it's a manual trans and 4k rpm @ 80mph in 5th gear. Trans is T2W4 5-Speed LSD

Back