6th Gen Tranny CURSE

6thgenGerardoh1

Reaction score
i have a 2001 accord auto i4 lx and i don't know if my tranny is going bad or if its me, my tranny delays when it shifts only when i drive it regular but when i drive slow it doesn't delay same when i floor it. what are signs of a tranny going bad? i'd like to know pleeeease (so i can start saving)

ccordex00

Reaction score
first of all check your tranny fluid, second what's the mileage, auto trannys are well know for problems.

6thgenGerardoh1

Reaction score
i checked the fuild level and its fine however i talked to my dad and he said the tranny fluid has never been changed so ima go to a shop in a few days. woot woot. i'm still not sure if thats the problem thats why i'd like to know the signs of a tranny going bad >.<

angelusnhc

Reaction score
i would like to know as well. mine feels like its slipping. well i think idk. but i got 115,xxx miles on it so i am scared its going bad

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
lol i have 146,XXX and i'm not even scared hahaha although i experience the same symptoms. my v6 still feels strong after i changed the tranny fluid. now it runs much better, WAY better. i did about 3 D&R.

Back