9 codes reading I need some help

todd_cards

Reaction score
So for the past 2 months I have had codes reading 1-5 cylinders misfiring. I've ignored. Then I had this issue that starting getting worse.

Issue:
When I go to start the vehicle it will rev up and come back down and bog down where it like wants to die. Then I'll rev it up and it sounds boggy and like a subby lol. If I rev up and slam it in d4. And take off. It will do it low rpms. Bog down and then take off and drive like normal. Only does it on start up. While driving it's perfect. Only when idling.

Things I have done since:
Spark plugs
All 6 ignition coils
Egr valve and clean

I today went and got it scanned after I did the recent things it was fine for about a week well today it did it again. And I have 9 codes which are the same misfires but now I have codes.
P0170-fuel trim bank 1
P0171-fuel system too lean (bank 1)

After what I have done I have no clue what it could be anyone have any input.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
For your idle issue, check your IACV.

The fuel codes might require more in-depth analysis.

todd_cards

Reaction score
Cleaning the iacv now then and see what happens then. This is an on going issue that just kills me lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

kn0x47

Reaction score
which ever code is listed first is the main one you want to be worried about. if your misfires are first then that could cause the fuel codes. but sense it says fuel too lean then that probably tells you its a fuel issue and not spark. I'm not sure exactly what it could be. have you let it run out of gas several times or driven till its below empty? fuel line could be clogged. our cars don't have separate fuel filters so you'd be suck replacing the whole fuel pump if that was the issue

Back