98cg's 1998 Honda Accord Coupe LX (56k...i'd highly recommend investing in dsl/cable)

Ric Rock

Reaction score
Re: 98cg's 1998 Honda Accord Coupe LX (56k...i'd highly recommend investing in dsl/ca

where did u get your roof spoiler? you got a nice accord btw.

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Re: 98cg's 1998 Honda Accord Coupe LX (56k...i'd highly recommend investing in dsl/ca

looks very very very nice.

98cg

Reaction score

thanks everyone! :thumbup:

yes, my exhaust is angled

sorry no dibs ..i work under the first come first serve system..and besides..im giving it another week before i part out..so that if anyone who wants to buy the car as whole..they could do so...

i got the roof spoiler off another member on v6p who purchased it overseas....took me 2.5 years to track it down.

98cg

Reaction score

oh yeah...i prolly wont make it to ucr in the next 2 weeks or so...but if you guys want..i could maybe meet up for a 626 photoshoot for those who wanna meet up for like a hour or so.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score

OMG....shes beautiful...before i die i hope to get my coupe loookin as clean as that.....nice Leon Nice :thumbsup:

IcyAccord

Reaction score

Weren't you going to sell your car Leon?

I practically had like dibs on half of your stuff (when you were parting out), but since you're not.. I was devastated. :sad:

Wait.. you sold the rear sway? If you didn't.. I want it so bad. lmao.. I'll ditch my class to pick it up.

Last edited:

98cg

Reaction score

i'm still selling my car
it was just this monday that i picked up another car
so...this one must go...

as for now im only selling the car without parting other than the suspension,sway,roof spoiler and rims.

suspension and sway are going on my roommates CL-S...sorry
if he doesnt pick it up..then ill put it on the market..its still on my car at the moment

IcyAccord

Reaction score

oh hellllllllls no. damnit.

HECz_

Reaction score

PM me a price for the front lip.. looks sexy

Back