_____/Shadow1's 2001 Honda Accord Sedan EX\_____

Shadow1

Reaction score
Just traded my 16in rims for some Motegi MR7s. Love em. Just need some better tires. Might break myself in order to have some. Lol.

Last edited:

Shadow1

Reaction score
new pics up!!!

7799125240_75d366780c_z.jpg

Shadow1

Reaction score
Tint and a lip kit would finish the car off nicely.

Looks clean so far.

Thanks man. I would add a full lip kit but to me it wouldn't look right unless I had some good fitment going on. Lol. I MIGHT do a rear lip. But its iffy if I will. Lol.

And I have the tint sitting at home. I'm waiting to have some time to try and put it on. Waiting to get a tint install kit.

I need to buy another hid kit tho.

98eksedan

Reaction score
Car looks good i agree tho lip and tint

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Haven't seen black and gold done up in a while. Looks like the pinstripe is gold? Car is looking good.

I agree, tint and a lip kit would take this car to the next level. You really don't need "fitment" to pull off a lip kit, in fact most of the guys on here that into stance don't even have a fulll kit, just a front lip. All you really need to pull off a lip kit is some suspension that lowers the car a decent amount and some wheels that aren't super sunk.

Shadow1

Reaction score
Haven't seen black and gold done up in a while. Looks like the pinstripe is gold? Car is looking good.

I agree, tint and a lip kit would take this car to the next level. You really don't need "fitment" to pull off a lip kit, in fact most of the guys on here that into stance don't even have a fulll kit, just a front lip. All you really need to pull off a lip kit is some suspension that lowers the car a decent amount and some wheels that aren't super sunk.

Thanks man. Everyone is saying the gold rims set it off. Lol. And ill check out the lip kit. I might just get a nice rear lip. Everyone sees my car and thinks the sides I have that are factory are aftermarket. Lol

The pin stripe will cone off asap. I don't really care for it. Lol. I don't like multiple designs on my exterior. I'm more of a straight color.

wu_tang

Reaction score
Shadow i saw on your mod list ur running ebay coilover sleeves. How are they holding up? I cant afford full coilovers for another while so im considering doing this

Shadow1

Reaction score
Shadow i saw on your mod list ur running ebay coilover sleeves. How are they holding up? I cant afford full coilovers for another while so im considering doing this

Bouncy as crap. Lol. I only got them because of the customer set up I plan on doing. So I don't plan on keeping the springs for these for too long. I'm gonna be replacing them with some Tanabe coilover springs and ill be getting some Koni STR.T struts as well to dampen the ride.

As long as you don't make the car as low as I did they'll be fine. It'll still be a boucny rode but not as much as mine.

Back