A Chain Reaction...

TheHunter

Reaction score
A white car slammed its brakes, so a truck slammed his breaks and stopped an inch from that car's bumper, so a green mustang slammed his brakes and slammed into the truck

28feb340.jpg

so a car slammed his brakes and hit his rear bumper

dda7c03d.jpg

and that car was me

37704ea4.jpg

Looks fixable, I'm pretty sure I just need a headlight, radiator support, headlight support, and bumper. Not sure what to do about my hood yet. It still works fine but its cracked up which makes me sad. Seibon hood ftw... Funny thing is I can tell it flexed like crazy since the cf did actually crack at one point, but it retained its shape haha. If it was a steel hood it would be so crumpled right now.

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
OMG. Man I'm sorry dude. Glad no one was seriously injured. Carbon fiber Hood looks like it needs a little TLC and some re-clearing. Good luck

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Gutted dude, least you weren't hurt.... or the car in the middle of the car sandwich.
Whats the laws like for this type of incident there??
I.E. are you responsible for all damages to all vehicles seeing as you were the last in the pile up?
(here the laws are that the last car in the pile up is responsible for all damages to all vehicles)

TheHunter

Reaction score
Haha no I think I'm just responsible for the green mustang's bumper. Which shouldn't be too much to spray I hope.

Back