A meet in Ohio this weekend?

angelplus

Reaction score
Hey any of you guys on here that live in ohio, lets meet somewhere. Tonight Im headed back up to summit racing again to get a purge kit so if anyone wants to meet up there go right ahead and meet meup there, it should be around 7:30 - 9:00 somewhere inbetween there

heathan

Reaction score
where in ohio you from? I live about an hour east of columbus in Newark. My car isn't modded much, my girl's 92 Civic is farther along, but it sounds fun.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He's in Canton, I'm in Cuyahoga Falls near Akron.

Hey Drew, I figured since it was nice out you were probably working or working on your car, I'll give ya a call tomorrow or something.

angelplus

Reaction score
yeah, i thought that i said somethign after that, but i guess it didn't go through. I didn't get done tonight so im starting at about 10 tomorrow so if you want to hook up and help just let me know. I have work at 2 again on sunday so ya just let me know if ya wanna help or stop by

heathan

Reaction score
If anyone is ever in the Newark area we have a pretty big group of us that meet up at night usually. There's more people there on the weekend nights though. If you're even in the neighborhood, swing by.

heathan

Reaction score
Newark, Ohio

We meet up in the shopping center parking lot on Deo Drive in Newark. Usually don't go out til about 9:30-10. It all depends on the day. There's a few different "clubs" in the area I guess. One is called Midnight Society, one's called Hit & Run. My dude just asked me and my girl to join up with "Team Ground Control". hmmmm, the name is a little dorky, but we can work on that. Some people that show up have some bangin rides, and then there's guys like me with only a few little things done. But I'm workin two jobs now so I can get more done to my car.

angelplus

Reaction score
Hell ya man, any time that you will be in Canton or Akron, please notify us in the forum. It would be sweet to come over and chill

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
**** we need to do something soon. The other guys are itching for a race and photoshoot. Maybe once the leaves change color a little more. Maybe instead of a meet at winking lizard this month we'll go out to Dragway 42 or Norwalk to race one another and get a shoot going the next day.

angelplus

Reaction score
that sounds awesome. hopefully there isn't an age limit on being on the track

Back