A new job but a sad day

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
I have this new job at this Nissan Dealership's Service center as a Service Porter. Basically I drive the people's cars who come to get their cars serviced around to the back from the service drive. Well my first Saturday was suppose to my first busy day and well i screwed up. I had already driven about 25 cars that morning and my manager decided to send over to the express lube side with its own service drive. Well After seeing that the line was backed up i decided to rush moving the cars. I had already moved the first altima 08 and decided to get into a Armada, So while quickly backing up the armada i forgot to look back and backed straight into a new altima. That ruined my weekend completey talk about bad luck. I ended up only puttin a dent inthe front bumper of the altima from the armada tow bar. I may still have to pay for it i hope not.

I really understand having to pay but not when schools about to start and i need money for my classes

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Meh, dont feel so bad. Its my 2nd day on my new job doing things on my own, I've screwed up a few things but they were easily fixable and everyone's telling me I'm doing fine so far.

I know how ya feel though, trying hard to make sure you do everything right, then something happens and it just completely makes you feel like ****, even more so cuz your trying so hard to do a good job.

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
Meh, dont feel so bad. Its my 2nd day on my new job doing things on my own, I've screwed up a few things but they were easily fixable and everyone's telling me I'm doing fine so far.

I know how ya feel though, trying hard to make sure you do everything right, then something happens and it just completely makes you feel like ****, even more so cuz your trying so hard to do a good job.

thanks for that advice i needed it but where do you work if you dont mind me askin

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
Yeah, **** like that happens. You try to be REAL careful and one brain fart gets you. It happens. Just relax and keep doing the same job you've been doing. Important thing is to not be a quitter and provide 100% excellent customer service. That's what will keep you your job.

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
Yeah, **** like that happens. You try to be REAL careful and one brain fart gets you. It happens. Just relax and keep doing the same job you've been doing. Important thing is to not be a quitter and provide 100% excellent customer service. That's what will keep you your job.

Yeah i actually just parked that armada and kept on goin

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I work for an auto recycler corp (laymen - junkyard) quoting prices to insurance adjusters on car parts. If you've ever been on ebay and see parts from LKQ - thats who I work for.

Ex: hood, fender headlight, door, etc.

Back