A photo shoot/meet @ Floyd Bennet Field meet...

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
this meet was scheduled for monday sept 20th.... but i pushed it till saturday the 25th, for personal reasons....

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
this meet was scheduled for monday sept 20th.... but i pushed it till saturday the 25th, for personal reasons....

cool!!! i'll let them know about the 25th. might be able to make it then. what time is it so we can check if we're free..i might work saturday and if i do night would be fine for me.

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
yea it most definitely when both i and ace get out... we gonna meet up... if not i know a nice spot in harlem we could take pics if not we can get shots off the night life of the GWB..... i waiting for my special guest to make the special appreance, since hes dying to run me on the west side...

sleepy cg3

Reaction score
those who wish to witness the run better catch up to us on the west side highway.... greg (nyckidd) vs ariel (sleepy cg3)... should be fun right ace???? :henry:

eggs

Reaction score
sorry guys i am going to be in maryland that weekend for h20i

Last edited:

acedomain

Reaction score
those who wish to witness the run better catch up to us on the west side highway.... greg (nyckidd) vs ariel (sleepy cg3)... should be fun right ace???? :henry:

OMG :eekwtf: i haz the ill smile on my face and only the 3 of us know why well outsidaz knows too if he can remember after all that party hardy **** he did in dominican republic ....but wow well thats gonna be a night to remember .... idk about catching up im most likely gonna be with my lil one sooo.....i do wanna see some good photos taken of both cars though ....so what are you doing to the car give us a hint ...is it coils??

Last edited:

giddy

Reaction score
yea it most definitely when both i and ace get out... we gonna meet up... if not i know a nice spot in harlem we could take pics if not we can get shots off the night life of the GWB..... i waiting for my special guest to make the special appreance, since hes dying to run me on the west side...

where exactly is the meet taken place

Back