accident !!!!!!!! lol not my fault

jccg5

Reaction score
:bash:yup guess what..my wife call me at 10 am this morning and said " baby...im sorry but dont mad at me...because some guy just rear end me.." and i was worrie and rush to the scene with her lexus..and i found out is ricky is ok..she is fine...air bag deploy..taillight done...bumper fall off...trunk hit in...and i was laughing because she got rear ended by a ricer lmao.....drove by a mexican...i was laughing so hard and my baby think im mad at her...haha...not really but really funny..the sad thing is my 6thgen baby in teh shop for 1 month and a half approximately...lmao..and she said to me...the ricer..was try to race her...and then he tailgating her...and she mad..so she just try to warn him to back off..then he didnt..and she step on the brake hard and bam...lol...well ahahah :run:

jccg5

Reaction score
well hey is not my fault and my wife claim she hurt her neck..and we got the paper from doctor and we got money..lol ricky is ok...he was asleep lol

6THGEN_AI4

Damn... thanks god nothing bad happened to your wife or baby man.... I hope everything works fine for ya.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow... glad ur wifey and kid is safe bro :beer:

but :rofl: at teh ricer :rofl: u should post pix of his car lol

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
man honestly, your wife should think of your child and her own health too before getting into a deliberate accident... even tho i understand why she did it. good to hear they are ok tho.

Back