Accident

Sobe

Reaction score
Leaving campus Tuesdy evening travelling in the left lane, when some 18yr old leaves the Burger King on my right and proceeds to cut across all 3 lanes to try and make the left turn lane (upcoming, so 5 lanes in total).

Needless to say my 40ft of tire marks weren't enough to miss Prince Retard, and I subsequently hit him.

He was charged with Improper Lane Change, and I'm now looking at a front-end suspension replacement, as well as possible frame damage. The Midas I go to for all my repairs is doing their own estimate, and I'm awaiting the All State Adjuster to come out. The initial Midas inspection suspects it will be too much in repairs, and I'll most likely be written a check for the car.

Ugh.

slaiguy

Reaction score
the king mustve given him bubble guts and thats why he pulled out like an idiot. that definitely sux though dude; sorry to hear about the car...

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
good luck with the repairs hopefully it isn't a total loss ... did the tard have insurance? ... any pictures of the damage sir?

nyckidd

Reaction score
good luck man, i know the feeling i had a accident last week and now my car's nose is black while the rest is silver

Sobe

Reaction score
He has Progressive (probably a low rate plan), while I have Allstate's top plan.. Thank goodness I wasn't the one at fault, lol! I'll try and get pics when I go by the Midas next, but it's mostle the arms, and other suspension points.

Worst part is that with 3 other passengers, he said that he could have made it if I was going slower. I damn near laughed OUT loud at this 18yr old.

Back