Accord 3.0 coupe 18Inch ROTA GTR Dropped TeinSS (Netherlands )56k

PalmenatoR

Reaction score
Re: Honda Accord 3.0 V6 '99 coupe ( Netherlands )56k

Ahh, now I get it. Your lights by the center trunk (USDM's break/parking lights) are actually rear foglights. That's why Bennie was asking me why my center taillights were turned on all together with my side taillights. ← (Maybe he thought I had rear foglights turned on w/ my parking lights or something, which I'm assuming that it's not possible in EUDM factory setting.)

This is possible but whe can only use it when fog is heavy and sight is less then 90 mtr so whe almost never use it but i like them so sometimes i just put them on haha .. I will look on ebay for the taillights in all red here in holland u only have some tuning parts all chroom or all black and just not gonne do it for me :p
I was thinking of shipping some parts if the price is much different and whe can make some money haha you like europe parts and whe love the US parts :omghi2u:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

So, from your point of view, me turning my lights on looks like I have those rear foglights. Interesting lol.
here in holland u only have some tuning parts all chroom or all black and just not gonne do it for me :p
I was thinking of shipping some parts if the price is much different and whe can make some money haha you like europe parts and whe love the US parts :omghi2u:
I guess you're talking about those Toyota Altezza / 1gen Lexus IS style taillights. ← (Yeah, those became a history in the 20th century imo lol.)

Haha. Nice hustle, Romeo. I feel like I'm a lil old for doing that kind of stuff tho. :p ← (I've never shipped / sold my parts to anyone before. Just buying stuff online at most. I'm such a lazy person lol.) But I certainly wish you good luck with your taillights hunting, my friend. ;)

PalmenatoR

Reaction score

haha owk im just as lazy lol :p im getting a lot from ebay now yeah from usa ! haha yes indeed the lexus look lights yeah haha even here in holland there acient ! haha whell get there !

PalmenatoR

Reaction score
Re: "NEWPICS Lowered and new Shoes" Honda Accord 3.0 V6 '99 coupe ( Netherlands )56k

New pics 03-06-13

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: "NEWPICS Lowered and new Shoes" Honda Accord 3.0 V6 '99 coupe ( Netherlands )56k

Nice job, the car looks very nice, do you plan on getting the sides and rear lip to finish it off?

What are the wheels?

Wid

Reaction score

Nice black coupe. Would be perfect if it was manual.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Luving your new upgrades! Yeah, tell us what your new shoes are, Romeo. :poke:

PalmenatoR

Reaction score

Haha thanks guys i didnt think of that ,there Rota GTR 18 inch 8j.
And im not thinking of the rear lip and sideskirts but i cant find clean ones only verry loud bumpers , and the lip is not availeble over here :redface2: ... im working on the engine now disti belt all new oils filters etc great hobby but so expensive ..gas is now 1 euro 74 for a liter and with the 3ltr v6 haha hes thirsty but i love this car so

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^^ Oh, that's right you were saying Rotas a while ago. Nice dress-up w/ red lugs. They match well w/ your calipers, too.

^ Lol. When I saw your name on the thread, I knew it right away that you were gonna say that lol. I think Tein SS w/ Pb is the lowest as you see, if I'm not mistaken. However (as you know) he gets the life of comfy in return tho.

Back