Accord 3.0 coupe 18Inch ROTA GTR Dropped TeinSS (Netherlands )56k

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: "NEWPICS Lowered and new Shoes" Honda Accord 3.0 V6 '99 coupe ( Netherlands )56k

Vlad is a "slam nazi". :lawl:

PalmenatoR

Reaction score
Re: "NEWPICS Lowered and new Shoes" Honda Accord 3.0 V6 '99 coupe ( Netherlands )56k

Haha i c, more people telling me that i schould go lower and my tien ss can go 2cm lower but ill c this week how it is mayb i will go lower. They say its going to snow this weekend so better wait haha.
we got speedbumps every 100 meter but im thinking bout it :)

PalmenatoR

Reaction score

Im waiting one week and c how low he goes and if its not good i will drop another cm haha will b nice

PalmenatoR

Reaction score

Dropped it all the way on tein SS !!! Looking Niceeee i think ,, tell me what you think !

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Waat!? Can you go that low w/ SS pillowballs?? You must have done something else, no? :thinking:

LeAccord

Reaction score
Looks great man. That subaru looks really aggressive. I hope it's got the power to back up it's appearance.

Yeah, time to go lower Richard ;)

PalmenatoR

Reaction score
Thanks men !! yes this is the lowest the tein superstreet goes, no changes :p its not a coilover set btw (pillowballs?)/ Yeah the subaru has 300BHP now and is going for more !

The subaru is also on tein SS and he's almost on the lowest

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Yeah, time to go lower Richard ;)
Yeah, yeah, Alex lol. Try not to tempt me too much, b/c you know I have other priorities. :rolleyes:

yes this is the lowest the tein superstreet goes, no changes :p its not a coilover set btw (pillowballs?)
I see your mod list, listed as "Tein Super Street suspension kit with pillow mounts". Well, assuming that your SS is w/ PB, it still amazes me b/c I thought the SS w/ PB model would inevitably leave 1 finger gap on 6gens at the lowest setting. And, your pics don't seem to have any gap.

Last edited:
Back