Accord Crosstour

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
lolwhuttranslated384267dn3.jpg

once again your statement has nothing to do with the topic, I think everyone who has posted cares, otherwise they wouldn't post. Honda has made some screwy decisions with their designs and inability to market the best vehicles... but this is the USA and most people don't want sports cars they want SUV's/Crossovers/Hybrids

I can't ever remember seeing an uglier line-up of cars from any automaker... even daihatsu makes better looking cars :huh:

What you mean, "once again my statement has nothing to do with the topic". Quit being arrogant.

I am trying to be optimistic about Hondas previous designs are still on the road. There are PLENTY of 2007 and below Hondas that are well designed. Also, a line of cars for any manufacture, usually never lasts for more than 4 years. So we can assume, if the sales for Honda plummet, we can hope they make some serious design changes. Does this mean the end for Honda? No way. Does it mean they need to get some new design engineers? Yes.

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i like the changes to the honda element... actually looks ok, better than before and i like that the element SC actually looks like a SUV

i was looking at the civic sedan yesterday and the new models look horrible

the fit and the oddesy is the only 2 models i can cope wiht

Bond4387

Reaction score
No shyte. Hating that smiley face on the TL.

LOL I feel the same way with the TL's and more so with the new Mazda 3's. Blech.

Don't like it at all. Don't care for the styling, nor the fact that they're pushing the accord into the wrong direction.

I don't like how the new accords are bulky, but they're growing on me. I see them EVERYWHERE in NE Ohio, so I guess ppl around here like them. I esp. like a few I've seen where they've got great tint, chrome accents where need be, and the right rims. So they're ok. And I kinda like the coupes.

I sure hope Honda will get their sht straight soon.

01ULEVTW

Reaction score
I've seen this car sitting at Paragon Honda, two blocks from my house in many different colors.....and it looks like it was slapped together with two different design ideas; i know i wouldn't buy a 4WD, 4,000 lb. Accord

Edit: of all the new gen hondas, i could only see myself driving the odyssey, which is now a blimp

Back