Acedomain's 1998 accord lx (56k)

acedomain

Reaction score
hey guys...i just got the accord two days after christmas of '09 ...this is my first car and accord and my first stick shift vehicle i have ever driven.

-engine
stock for now....

-suspension
tien lowering springs in the front(took out the cheap cut springs it had) cheap lowering springs in the back(got it that way) struts are trashd

-interior
cloth seats with leather panels im planning on finishing the leather conversion,
single din pop out dvd/radio and two audiobahn amps, two infinity subs (might just use those for now instead of my kicker L7's)
-cosmetics
i have m3 style mirrors with led lights i have a m3 style spoiler and i use to have a mugen lip that broke in the winter :'( ...i also have some adr rims ...the paint job is also very unique just added 8000k hids looks great....

-future plans:
getting the engine running to its full potential(that means maybe headers, cai, and more) need to replace motor mounts(innovative mounts ftw) and suspension maybe some tockikos blues until i can afford some coils.... i will get a 5 lug conversion with some tsx rims in black ...i have a photo shop sample pictures of how i want it to look .....
1fws52.jpg

pictures:
dont have a camera so only have a few

a8e88.jpg
<<<<<adr rims sold

2zxtcgz.jpg
<<<<<adr rims sold

22nkph.jpg

33de6hg.jpg
<<<<<adr rims sold

hope you like!!

Last edited:

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Re: Ace's 1998 accord lx (56k)

Welcome and the car looks good sofar, i would say throw your front emblem back on and mayb paint your roof black?

acedomain

Reaction score

the roof is black and the emblem is their ii wish it was black thou thanks for the input...

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

not bad dude, that color is definitely unique on here.

You should blackhouse those headlights and lower it a little more.

The wheels might be a little too big for that particular spoke style too, like its a little much.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Looks good! Just a few more details and it stands out very very well. Would look baller with CF instead of that black though.. But not all of us can get that.

DrOwZee

Reaction score

the roof is black and the emblem is their ii wish it was black thou thanks for the input...

just get the emblem, sand em down and spray em black. that what i did.

cars looking good man. i like

Back