Advertisements

bagoon316

Reaction score
sorry if i brought up the topic about advertisements in general. i understand the need for them, since you dont collect monies for members, you have to pay for the site somehow.

i was more so talking about why the ads were showing up in the first post of each thread. i could care less about the actual ad. im very good at ignoring them.

ya can shut this thread down though if i'm beating a dead horse.

Bax

Reaction score
Ryan the ads were square on the left side at first, but now they're rectangle on the top. But you wouldn't know with your IE9 would you? :lawl:

bagoon316

Reaction score
and mine arent on the top, which is what i'm used to on other sites anyways. mine are in the damned post lol. so weird. i'll just have to switch to firefox or something.

kn0x47

Reaction score
yeah its pretty annoying but i didnt realize till now that the other 2 ads are completely gone. id rather it go back to that.

switch over to the dark_vb skin and the ad will disappear

man...just when I thought something couldn't be talked about to death already this week.
if it's already been mentioned then feel free to post a link cause i've never seen it
wildman's putting up more ads so tht he can pay off his kia
:duckhunt:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
if it's already been mentioned then feel free to post a link cause i've never seen it

...are you serious :lawl:

I'm personally responsible for why half the site now has adblock plus installed.

and I don't want to go searching, that just sounds really boring :lawl:

Last edited:

kn0x47

Reaction score
ohhh i wasnt on here during the weekend. no big deal though. at first i thought it as pretty annoying that even paying members had to deal with a 3rd ad but i didnt realize till today that the other 2 were gone

truWarier02

Reaction score
Here's how mine always looks. Never seen any ads on the left before.

14bp3ic.jpg

iwmcg3.jpg

Back