Affordable AEM V2 Cold Air Intake?

Dolebag

Reaction score
So, I've been searching around and I can't seem to find an AEM V2 Cold air intake for a 4 cyl 6ga (obviously) coupe that is any less than 300 dollars. Do any of you know of a site where I could find these for less than $300 or am I doomed to pay this wretched amount for bent tubing? :action-smiley-042:

Anyways, If you know of a cheaper place, I'd like to know.
Thanks!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I bought mine 2 years ago for $279 on Performancecenter.com. They've gone under even though their site is still up. If you've found it for $300 shipped thats pretty average.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
for that amt of money, i'd rather get the 1st version and something else... v2 only has a +1-2 hp advantage over the v1...

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
I got mine for like $250 when I was sponsored by carsponsors.com but it took like 2 months for me to get it and carsponsors never picked up their phone so I had no idea what was going on.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
got mine for 325 shipped... if you want less than 200 u got to buy it used... i think lots are being sold here few month back... just search here 1st

Namboyz

Reaction score
whats the difference between the aem ones and the cheapo ebay ones that are like 30 dollars besides the fact that its no street legal? im asking about the qulaity wise.

Latest posts

Back