Aligment Problem

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I am dropped all the way down to no finger gaps all around and I only got my toe adjusted and no camber kits and my tires are wearing just fine.

kn106518

Reaction score
OK thanks guys, I'm going to probably bring it in and just do the toe adjustment like everyone else on here, and i'll upload the spec too if they give me one.

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
since you live at the oc you can to go super autotoyz. my friends brother is a manager there. i never had a problem with them when it was super autobacs. i dont know how much it is for you. since i always get discount.

finch13

Reaction score
$80 is the standard rate for a 4 wheel alignment around here... from Midas to the Honda dealer to the mom and pop shop I go to, it's always $80.

Most mom and pop shops will do it I would say, since most are owned by middle aged men who are into modifying classic cars. I've never had a problem anywhere I go as long as I make sure to tell them I have adjustable control arms in the rear.

jbl2bgone

Reaction score
Just get your toe set to 0 and your fine, thats what I did with mine. But if you ever have to, flip your tires so you won't have to spend 300-500 on tires every year or so.

Also if anyone wants, get the Nitto neo gen tires, they have a larger block on the inside part of the tire, so if your running negative camber the whole tire wears out evenly rather than having just the inner portion go bald.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i'm as low as ^^^^ and the only thing i have is an adjustable camber kit in the rear. and i've had no wear problems

toe kills your tread more than camber does. just get an alignment and you'll be fine. anyone working at an alignment shop will zero everything out for ya and set your camber at whatever degree you want

kn106518

Reaction score
OK Toe i'm going to set at 0 all round for sure like you guys suggest, but what is the front and rear camber has to be to save the tire life as much as possible. Well **** i only have the camber kit in the rear. I know i waste everyone time here for asking alot of questions, but I think i can leave these question out there for some newbie to read in the future.

Last edited:

kn106518

Reaction score
Alright I went ahead and bought the Ingall adjustable control arm but it says that it can adjust from -2 to +1.75. My front tire now is balding pretty obvious and 3 alignment shop include Super Autotoyz say that my camber is negative. So is this adjustable control arm fix that? Base on the info of the camber kit I think i can turn my tire from -2 to +1.75 right?

Back