Almost came Close to trading the Accord....

hondachik

Reaction score
Darn. So none of the reasons for keeping the Accord was "because I really love my Honda man :ugh2:"

It's okay. I will cry for your Honda.

jonblizz

Reaction score

THE 18 K one is has 77k on it which is 30 k more than the one i was intertaining the official price was 20,990.

the 17k one is a sedan that is red nobody wants a red G35 ..Nobody

These are both private seller everyone knows that private seller always sell cheaper thant hte stelership.
My 22 - 24k was based on what ive seen at the popular stealerships for the car

http://www.infinitiofardmore.com/in...5&_used=true&_makef=infiniti&_model=g35+coupe

cool story dude, sounds like your "friend" is trying to up his sales =)

LOL No he recently just bought one i told him to keep an eye out for me .
Also he's a Nissan technician not sales man, LOL!!

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
good choice ... those cars are overpriced and overrated ... and right now is not the time to have a car payment, unless ur a baller :naughty:

[email protected].

Reaction score
Everybody has to make money, but it would be nice to know what your friend and the dealership have into the car. You know if they'd come down to 17.5, there was still room to come down some more. Either that, or they need to give you a lot more than 2700 for your car. It sounds like they're trying to have it both ways.

How well do you know this guy? Will he make a little less so you can keep more in your pocket?

jonblizz

Reaction score
Everybody has to make money, but it would be nice to know what your friend and the dealership have into the car. You know if they'd come down to 17.5, there was still room to come down some more. Either that, or they need to give you a lot more than 2700 for your car. It sounds like they're trying to have it both ways.

How well do you know this guy? Will he make a little less so you can keep more in your pocket?

Again my boy is a mechanic .
he will make absolutly nuthin.
He just knew that i wanted a G.
I think u may be right the stealership definately still had a lil wiggle room but
http://www.edmunds.com/used/2006/infiniti/g35/100632260/options.html?tmvaction=vdpresult

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
G coupes look better without the spoiler imo. But good choice to walk away, never settle for a car that's not exactly what you want. Ever.

Back