Amp and sub

Smitty7861

Reaction score
ok.. Perfect ground, power light on, rem hooked up, fuses are good, wires in box are good, amp setting are right, and this is the second identical that did the same thing.

Smitty7861

Reaction score
oh and everything is brand spanking new, and yes i can return it, but i have to drive an hour to get there. I'm going this week comming.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ok.. Perfect ground, power light on, rem hooked up, fuses are good, wires in box are good, amp setting are right, and this is the second identical that did the same thing.
elaborate?

if you say "everything's good"...theres no way to help you since i obviously cant mess with it myself.

so we have signal to turn it on and power. i'm still wondering about the RCAs and sub's voice coil...
oh and everything is brand spanking new, and yes i can return it, but i have to drive an hour to get there. I'm going this week comming.
its highly unlikely that 2 brand new amps are bad.

then again...welcome to the PG club, just another legendary brand to sell out to china. i have a PG sub, so i'm not insulting you personally.

Last edited:

eggyhustles

Reaction score
Those exact models are crap, but they shouldn't give u problems(if that makes sense)

Kinda funny that u go with a jl sub and skimp on the amp

oh how i've seen that so many times :D

Smitty7861

Reaction score
I got the sub for free from a friend. I found out that the amp only put out about 1/4th og the power need to power the sub. It only put out 75 at 4 ohms. Idealy i need 300 at 4 ohms.

Back