AMR Coilovers Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
Uh not really, people have been told numorous times to stay out of this thread which includes members such as yourself unless your part of this GB. Has nothing to do with hostilty, just putting people in there place because people don't seem to get it and just seem to like to cause drama when there isn't any to begin with. Do you have anything to bring to this thread? Exactly. That's all I am saying. Nothing against you pal, but this is exactly why this thread was reopened by Wildman and he made it very clear who he wants in this thread. The only people that should be posting in this thread is the people that have a CURRENT order with us.

If any members are interested in a setup or picking up a set in which was not paid for please PM us, or give us a call at our shop 360-727-8026.

This thread is for updates for the members of the GB who are still in it. Thank you.

Last edited:

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
yay! Getting my coils!! :D

Screw it, im going to keep them and sell my Ksports even if I get less money that way.

Thanks Andy, I guess I should be getting these either tomorrow or the day after that.. muwhaha.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Yay mine are shipping tomorrow :) sooo HAPPY lol

Thank you Andy for updates :)

btw just to clarify, those 4 people that you listed, they got new shock system or something?

001Stunna

Reaction score
Yay mine are shipping tomorrow :) sooo HAPPY lol

Thank you Andy for updates :)

btw just to clarify, those 4 people that you listed, they got new shock system or something?

I may be wrong but as previously posted...
I upgraded all of them to our billet aluminum mounts which is an extra 175+ dollars. I ended up upgrading all of you to our latest monotube dampers free of charge to show my appreciation for your patience, and hiring my company to make coilovers for you. I was not going to release the revised dampers till Fall, but I wanted to do something with my time. So even though my guys had already finished machining all the parts for your dampers, I had them remachine some of the parts using the new drawings. I will simply use the previous designed and made parts for rebuilds and other future projects. So you are going to get the latest piston design, and other few changes we made to the dampers with your order.

Last edited:

turbo_911

Reaction score
Oh but question is how would you tell your monotube dumper was upgraded? lol
only person who put them together can tell...

akoutmos

Reaction score
Does that include everyone (i.e late purchasers like me and i think 2 other people) or just the original group buy people?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen..... worst businessman of the year goes to.....

Telling people to shut up and responding to possible clientele with a sarcastic pal is so childish. And you also just said you're just "putting people in their place"..... wow, really?? You just don't know how to talk to people.

And that's great that you're claiming my set is supposedly made now (even though you said the 7th gen sets would be assembled next week).

Too bad I expected them a MONTH ago at the latest now. :rofl:

Me being in here is legitimate, you know why? Because I am concerned for my fellow 6th genners. You failed to meet any and all deadlines with your product (such as MY order), and continue to have a really poor attitude on here.

It is not drama, it's legitimate concern. There's a big difference man.

I wonder how many other people would back out knowing that you were permanantly banned from G20driver for creating an alias and pretending to be a customer of AMR's, who RAVED about the product and RAVED about how awesome Andy (yourself) was.

The admins caught you in your SHADY AS HELL business practices and gave you the boot.

God I'm glad you haven't pulled that sh*t on here yet. But when I found out about G20driver, it made me sick. You are a BUSINESSMAN. You don't go around trying to deceive people!!!

Ship some coilovers, stop acting like you're higher that everyone. I'll change my tune then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back