Andy (AMR Engineering) Contact info

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
i recently purchased amr coils thru andy in the group buy. money has been sent. Now i cant get ahold of him via e-mail in the past 2 weeks. Anyone have a phone number i can give him a ring at?

CanadianEh48

Reaction score
i already have. several.

hes not a regular on here and now that the group buy has concluded he doesn't have much reason to come on here.

he hasn't even sent me an invoice for the $1,100 i shelled out :hide:

acedomain

Reaction score
im sure he is busy away making sure you are happy with the finished product stay positive dude........

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
OP did you see what i posted for you in The shoutbox?

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
didnt see this one first,i just saw it in the shoutbox thats why i posted it up for you there..

[email protected].

Reaction score
Andy and I have PM'd several times in the last few weeks, regarding some different springs for the coilovers he built for me. Got good response each time, but said he is going through a move, and time is tight.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
Pick up the phone, we have been moving this week. Not to hard to do. Your coilovers are going to be finished in like 4 weeks, what do you need, you will get a invoice once you receive the coilovers, you sent a paypal payment right? Well there is a copy of your transaction, and you will get a hard copy of your invoice when you receive the goods. It's not like you purchased this through some form of internet shopping cart on our website.

Back