Any Bikers??

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
You have a really nice collection of bikes! I just got a 2012 Madone 6.9 frame for free, so the Dura Ace 7800 stuff from my cross bike is getting swapped over stat.

SteveZee

Reaction score
Currently rocking an All-City Spacehorse built up with an Ultegra 9 speed drivetrain. Ultegra hubs laced with super comp triple butted spokes and Velocity Dyad rims. LOVE IT! gonna do a tour around the UP (Upper Peninsula) This July.

My other one is a Redline D26 for Jumping. We have alot of jumps around here and take trips to Ray's MTB. Super neat place that needs to be experienced. If anyone has any questions regarding this stuff, Please IM me. Im the Head Mechanic at one of the biggest TREK retailers in Michigan. Ive got lots of knowledge and Id love answer any questions!
SteveZ

SteveZee

Reaction score
Good to see you've got a brake on there! I've been spending a lot of time on my cross bike recently. Loads of gravel miles and urban assaults.

523157_3990778566494_286558693_n.jpg

After I went to 2x10

SAHWEEET Portland build! Haven't seen one of those in years! VERY cool

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Currently rocking an All-City Spacehorse built up with an Ultegra 9 speed drivetrain. Ultegra hubs laced with super comp triple butted spokes and Velocity Dyad rims. LOVE IT! gonna do a tour around the UP (Upper Peninsula) This July.

My other one is a Redline D26 for Jumping. We have alot of jumps around here and take trips to Ray's MTB. Super neat place that needs to be experienced. If anyone has any questions regarding this stuff, Please IM me. Im the Head Mechanic at one of the biggest TREK retailers in Michigan. Ive got lots of knowledge and Id love answer any questions!
SteveZ

Man, I wish I could go to Ray's, me and a few of the other mechanics were talking about making a trip up there. What shop do you work at? Where is it? I work at one of the Trek concept stores in KC.

SteveZee

Reaction score
Man, I wish I could go to Ray's, me and a few of the other mechanics were talking about making a trip up there. What shop do you work at? Where is it? I work at one of the Trek concept stores in KC.

Hey man! I work at American Cycle and Fitness. We are also a Trek Store out in Michigan. In the metro Detroit area. Been doing the mechanic thing going on 4 years now! Pretty fun gig. And as you know... You can't beat the deals we get!!! Looks like there are a ton a riders on this forum! I forgot to mention, Iv'e been riding BMX since about 1997, that is my number one style of riding! www.albes.com is the spot if you guys EVER need bmx stuff.

Steve

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Got a few inches of snow on New Year's Eve and spent the day on the mountain bike trails breaking in my new XTR wheels. It was the best ride of 2012.
27927_4574245592805_1980251372_n.jpg

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Don't judge me, but I have not been on any of my bikes is probably a month plus. I am ashamed, but it is 2 cold and rainy for me to ride. However, I would love to go mtn biking in snow!

Back